NSK 36dsf02 Bearing
Flange Block Bearings
Pillow block bearings, flange bearing units, bearing blocks, and take-up bearings units all consist of a housing with a bearing mounted in it. They are available in a variety of materials, mounting configurations and various bearing features. Each mounted unit, including a mounted bearing, acts as a system to position the bearing securely for reliable operation. Read more about each type of pillow block bearing using the links below.
A flange bearing is a type of mounted bearing in which the mounted shaft runs perpendicular to the mounting surface and the center line of the mounting holes. This is in contrast to a pillow block bearing, in which the mounted shaft runs parallel to the mounting surface.
Flange bearings consist of a flanged housing and an insert bearing. The housing is typically made from cast iron or cast steel while the bearing can be made from a wide variety of materials.
- REXNORD ZF9208S Flange Block Bearings
- REXNORD ZF9200 Flange Block Bearings
- Single Row Ball Bear
- 35MM Bore; 47MM Outs
- REXNORD ZF6403Y Flange Block Bearings
- Cast Iron
- REXNORD ZF6315 Flange Block Bearings
- REXNORD ZF6311 Flange Block Bearings
- REXNORD ZFS9215 Flange Block Bearings
- REXNORD ZF6307 Flange Block Bearings
- FAG BEARING
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- REXNORD ZFS9208SB Flange Block Bearings
- BUNTING BEARING CORP
- BUNTING BEARINGS